Skip to content
- 00 – Horse Friendly AccommodationsGoing on vacation and don’t have a horse sitter? Visions of galloping on the sandy shores of southern Maine? Here is the answer to both.
- 001 – Fabulous Studio Units in OgunquitEach of the two spacious first floor bedroom-suites have kitchenettes, televisions and sunlit seating areas to relax without interruption.
- 002 – The Seasons CondominiumsIn the heart of Ogunquit! Morning coffee with a delectable pastry, or a quick visit to the candy store.
- 003 – The Seasons CondominiumsLocated in the center of Ogunquit Village the proximity to restaurants, shops, trolley stops and the beach is near perfect.
- 101 – Lookout Unit No. 412Breathtaking views of Ogunquit Beach and the blanketing waves from this 4th floor condominium.
- 102 – Lookout Unit No. 106One of the best locations in Ogunquit.
- 104 – Sunrise Terrace CondominiumsFabulous views, private deck and an easy walk to Footbridge Beach.
- 105 – Lookout Unit No. 409Lovely renovated one bedroom, two bath, top floor condominium in the perfect location on Israel Head Road.
- 106 – Lookout Unit No. 206The best of locations in Ogunquit!! Beautifully renovated condominium.
- 107 – Lookout Unit No. 305Mindfujlly renovated creating a beautiful, comfortable coastal getaway.
- 109 – Ocean Towers CondominiumsBeautiful In-Ground Pool - Open and airy, welcoming 2nd level condominium right on the trolley route! r
The decor in this condominium is fun and comfortable.
- 110 – Ocean Towers Condominiums Unit 210Convenient location, refreshing in-ground pool, and just close enough to walk to local restaurants and shops.
- 111 – Perkins Cove Apartment – A Great Escape.What looks like a framed painting, is the view of Perkins Cove Harbor from this cozy little hideaway.
- 112 – Lookout No. 406Top floor condominium with outstanding views of the ocean caressing the shores of Ogunquit Beach.
- 201 – Lookout Unit No. 201This second floor two-bedroom, three bath condominium with ocean views and a hop skip and jump to Marginal Way.
- 203 – Sweet Cottage Centrally Located –Clean and comfortable quintessential Maine cottage just minutes from Marginal Way and Little Beach.
- 205The views of Ogunquit Beach and the bold Atlantic don't get much better than this! Located on the top floor with an elevator access, this wonderful location is within steps of the Marginal Way and Little Beach.
- 206 – On Marginal Way, Location, LocationOn Marginal Way with unsurpassed ocean views - this is one of six units at the Dolphin Post Condominiums - superb location within a 3 minute walk of Little Beach and a few minutes more to the hubbub of restaurants, shops and the nearest trolley stop.
- 207 – Quintessential Cottage Near Marginal WayRemarkably charming cottage abutting a small town park in a lovely neighborhood setting within site and sound of the ocean.
- 208 – Seas the Day – Near Marginal Way – Pet FriendlyVintage cottage in Perkins Cove on Whistling Oyster Lane, within minutes of the ocean and Marginal Way.
- 301 – Historic Woodbury (Art) StudioIt's not just about the fabulous view or the fact the this three bedroom flat is nestled upon the rocky ledge at the water's edge - it is about so much more- The Charles H.
- 306 – A Hop, Skip and Jump to Little Beach, OgunquitThis enchanting bungalow near the sea is but a short walk to Marginal Way & Little Beach.
- 309 – Condominium Cottage – Fun in the Pool or Surf.Premier location within a few hundred feet of Marginal Way and minutes to Little Beach where you can launch your kayak or surf board for a play day in the surf.
- 310 Ogt – Home of DistinctionLook no further for quality, comfort, privacy and convenience.
- 311 – One of Ogunquit’s Hidden TreasuresPremier location 3 minutes from the beach and within a few hundred feet of the village center.
- 312 – “Let Me Count the Waves”Private neighborhood setting with all Ogunquit has to offer at your fingertips.
- 313 – The Littlefield House in Perkins Cove sleeps 8In Perkins Cove the slight water view of the harbor and the salt air in every breath wakes you to reality that you are on vacation in Maine! Step out your door and you are in the heart of history where fishing and the artist colony found their roots in Ogunquit.
- 314 – Exquisite CondominiumOne of two condominiums created from a private home perched on a spacious landscaped parcel in a premier location.
- 315- Exceptional Ocean Front HomeIn Ogunquit, along the coast just south of Perkins Cove, the ocean views from this private location are breathtaking - what you might imagine when planning a Maine vacation.
- 316 – Exceptional Home ~ Sophisticated DesignStunning new home thoughtfully designed with an open concept, exceptional kitchen, two first floor bedroom-suites and second floor master-suite,
The 3,500 SF thoughtful design is perfect for vacationers.
- 401 – Beautiful Cape 1/4 mile to Moody Beach; 1 miles to Ogunquit Beach.Fabulous Moody location just north of Ogunquit!
Adorable cape-style home lovingly renovated and furnished.
- 403 – One Seaside Block to Perkins CoveTwo tiered deck off the living room and a private deck off the second floor master suite.
- 406 – Fabulous Ogunquit Home Centrally LocatedFabulous location between Perkins Cove, the beaches and Marginal Way and an easy walk to Ogunquit Playhouse for a matinee or evening show.
- 407 – Fabulous Beachmere Place LocationWant the best of locations? Have you been to Little Beach and Marginal Way? Can you picture morning coffee on a sunlit deck leaning the wicker rocker to the rhythm of morning seagull songs and the cresting of distant waves? Here is where you will find it.
- 409 – So much at your fingertips.So much at your fingertips.